Your take on social media censoring?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's your take on the whole Twitter and Facebook censoring the Hunter Biden story? I think it looks bad since they allowed the whole Trump tax deal, but then won't allow this. It makes it look one sided. You can either do it one of two ways, censoring both parties, or allow both parties, any other way it looks like you are favoring one over the other. To me, just allow it all. I think the American public can make up their own minds. Reminds me of the quote "who watches the watchers?". I see why they are going after the law of being able to sue social media now.

Wow now looks like they have locked the Trump official campaign account as well. How long until they lock Trumps Twitter account. (I wonder if they forget how much ad revenue these bring in for them)? :unsure:

Well, it doesn't get more biased than what these two companies are doing. Meanwhile there was no filter when it came to do the fake Russia bs that Hillary schemed up.

rdmdvpn0h9t51.jpg

Sounds like Facebook has some lawsuits coming, once that section 230 is removed, online companies will have to think twice what they are censoring.

Big tech has become a cancer.

Also notice the widespread taking down of comment boards months before the election on some mainstream news sites. They planned all this carefully to what you are seeing now.

More censoring...

czpa9ofpkr561.jpg

It’s really sad what things are coming to. In this instance, the fact is, which is proven, that vacinnes are never 100% and cause long term issues for some or at least very minor issues for many. But we don’t dare challenge the narrative.

It’s also funny to think that the issues from the Covid vaccine could probably be worse than the already low percentage of issues from the virus itself.

Poland has it down.

nml1laxie1961.png

With Trump locked out of all social media accounts right now, he should just move to Parlor which would hurt Twitter super bad.

Facebook now has permanently blocked Trump. I am sure others will follow.

Back