WTB: Dreamcast

C Pav

Reaction score
Looking to buy this system....again. Needs to work and be in good shape.....

I have a DC at home, a couple controllers, memory card, NFL2k, Soul Calibur, Bass Fishing, Sonic, a rally car racing game, crazy taxi, some others....  not 100% on whether I want to get rid of it or not, but what price range were you looking in?

I have a DC at home, a couple controllers, memory card, NFL2k, Soul Calibur, Bass Fishing, Sonic, a rally car racing game, crazy taxi, some others....  not 100% on whether I want to get rid of it or not, but what price range were you looking in?
I have not checked prices for Dreamcast systems latley. I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg, just an arm. Maybe like $55 or so? I sold mine a while back with 4 controllers, 14 or so games and some other stuff for $85.

Hook a guy up!
He wants to know what you are willing to spend.

Hook a guy up!
He wants to know what you are willing to spend.
I know, I was just being dumb and didn't feel like thinking of a price at the moment.

I have not checked prices for Dreamcast systems latley. I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg, just an arm. Maybe like $55 or so? I sold mine a while back with 4 controllers, 14 or so games and some other stuff for $85.

Hmm... sounds like a reasonable offer... I'll have to look and see what all it is that I have for sure, make sure it works, and decide if I am willing to part with it for sure or not...

Hmm... sounds like a reasonable offer... I'll have to look and see what all it is that I have for sure, make sure it works, and decide if I am willing to part with it for sure or not...
I wonder if these systems sold better after they went out of business lol.

Back