Guitar Hero: Rock The 80?s Announced

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Haha sorry xbox360

Hey you! Do you love Guitar Hero but wish it had more rock tunes from your favorite era, the 80?s?! Well, RedOctane has heard your prayers and is bringing to the PS2 Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s! The game will feature 30 of the most awesomest songs from your favorite rock era, with some timeless classics, such as:
    * I Wanna Rock (by Twisted Sister)

* I Ran (by Flock of Seagulls)

* Round and Round (as made famous by Ratt)

* I Want Candy (as made famous by Bow Wow Wow)

* Metal Health (as made famous by Quiet Riot)

* Holy Diver (as made famous by Dio)

* Heat Of The Moment (as made famous by Asia)

But wait, there?s more! Guitar Hero: Rock the 80?s let?s you use the same Gibson-shaped SG guitar controller you?ve been using for Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II! Radical!

Expect Guitar Hero: Rock the 80?s to hit retail stores this summer, but make sure you ask your parents permission before you rock out!

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
That reads like one of those compilation cds from timelife, or some other infomercial....

I read on wikipedia there is supposed to be 30 tracks total...I wonder what the rest ill be.  Gotta say, that seems to be a pretty odd selection so far.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
That reads like one of those compilation cds from timelife, or some other infomercial....

I read on wikipedia there is supposed to be 30 tracks total...I wonder what the rest ill be.  Gotta say, that seems to be a pretty odd selection so far.
Scandal - The warrior. Now that is quintessential 80's. Punchy tune.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Scandal - The warrior. Now that is quintessential 80's. Punchy tune.
I searched for the mp3 and found this description:

If you were a fan of MTV in the 80's this band drew alot of air time with there video The warrior .And if you don't remember it's the one were Patty Smyth wore a silk chinese robe and wild 80's hair and some wild red flame makeup