What country do you think we will goto war with next?

More proof war is coming:

The maker of the AK-47 semi-automatic machine gun says it is to increase staff by 30 percent because of a surge in export orders.
Source

We are going to "war" with everyone even ourselves...

So lets see in the past few days. Japan sends a aircraft carrier next to china. There is talk that special Navy Seals teams are deployed to South Korea. North Korea making threat again. Then China is upping it's military. Just read about their Marines last night. Ya WW3 is coming soon.

China will boost its marine corps five-fold, from 20,000 to 100,000 soldiers

So ya, I am sure everyone has seen the missile strikes on Syria. Russia is not to happy, is this the beginning?

So ya, I am sure everyone has seen the missile strikes on Syria. Russia is not to happy, is this the beginning?
Yes...yes it is. Syria hates us, Russia hates us, North Korea is crazy and hates us...

Now they are looking into if Russia played a part in the chemical attacks. Man this could be big if they did.

So I read that apparently, North Korea has already started evacuation of their main city according to Russian news. Also I see that Japan is in the process of being able to accept the people from North Korea. This weekend is when the tests are suppose to happen. It's going to be an interesting weekend.

I have a feeling that your going to see Syria do something again, kinda as a test for Russia.

Back