Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

They could be like the comex and only halt it when it's going up to fast.

Evidence points to Bitcoin being an NSA-engineered psyop to roll out one-world digital currency
The NSA also wrote the crypto hash used by Bitcoin to secure all transactionsOn top of the fact that the NSA authored a technical paper on cryptocurrency long before the arrival of Bitcoin, the agency is also the creator of the SHA-256 hash upon which every Bitcoin transaction in the world depends. As The Hacker News explains. “The integrity of Bitcoin depends on a hash function called SHA-256, which was designed by the NSA and published by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).” THN also adds:

If you assume that the NSA did something to SHA-256, which no outside researcher has detected, what you get is the ability, with credible and detectable action, they would be able to forge transactions. The really scary thing is somebody finds a way to find collisions in SHA-256 really fast without brute-forcing it or using lots of hardware and then they take control of the network.” Cryptography researcher Matthew D. Green of Johns Hopkins University said.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-12-10-evidence-points-to-bitcoin-being-an-nsa-psyop-roll-out-one-world-digital-currency.html

I don't know about the SHA-256 hash thing though. Because they might have been the creators, but I am pretty sure it may have been open sourced after that for people to look into. Part of me things that they actually can't crack it, (it does its job quite well), but the greater part of me believes they easily have the technology to crack it.

Bitcoin buyers should be prepared to lose all their money, top UK regulator warns

Andrew Bailey, chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), told BBC's "Newsnight" on Thursday, "If you want to invest in bitcoin, be prepared to lose all your money."Bailey said a lack of backing from governments and central banks for the world's most popular digital currency was evidence that putting money into bictoin was not a secure investment. He also said buying bitcoin was akin to gambling because it had the same level of risk.

I don't know about the SHA-256 hash thing though. Because they might have been the creators, but I am pretty sure it may have been open sourced after that for people to look into. Part of me things that they actually can't crack it, (it does its job quite well), but the greater part of me believes they easily have the technology to crack it.
Kind of like security enhance Linux. The ironic thing about SELinux is that most Bureaus advise shutting that off.

China and Russia are acquiring Gold at frenzied pace that matches the west's enthusiasm for Bitcoin. China, it seems, wants to make the rules in the international monetary system, which is why it has been acquiring vast amounts of gold through both private and official channels.

This would make Chinese the second biggest holders of gold after India, where citizens are estimated to hold 20,000 metric tons of gold in jewelry and other forms. Private sector holdings for the United States are unknown, but the Treasury still holds 8,134 tons in official reserves. (I have a bridge to sell you if you believe US Treasury holds gold)

But where did China get all this gold, when in the year 2000 it only had about 4,000 tons in total?
When the gold gets into China, it is then sold through the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), which also handles scrap supply and domestic mining.Curiously, Jansen points out, none of this supply is going to the central bank but rather to consumers and companies.
What does China need that gold for? “They buy official gold to internationalize the renminbi. If there are enough gold reserves backing it, they can make it a credible world reserve currency.” Whoever has the gold makes the rules.That’s also why China doesn’t allow even one ounce of gold and silver to leave its shores once it enters. As Jansen put it, “the West has been selling gold into a black hole.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/solving-the-secret-behind-the-chinese-gold-market-2_2232547.html

What does China need that gold for?
Don't forget electronics use gold for connectors etc. They are probably building up their mi,military as well.

H8sCX7NRefA_yiZs_2XbS44nH904eQO62OAVjR3Ge38.jpg

Not real, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries.

I thought about buying some digital currency, but holy crap there are a lot of hoops to go through just to get an account. They want so much verification, more than I feel comfortable providing. You have to provide bank statements, photos ids, etc. Then you have to wait to be verified. As far as I have looked they are all this way. If they would make it an easier process they would get more business.

What's their motivation for putting a customer through all that?

What's their motivation for putting a customer through all that?
I don't know I thought it would be something like setup account, add Credit card or another form of payment then buy. What is crazy is I thought crypto currency was suppose to be anonymous?

Back