Gold Rush - The Game

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Hahaha awesome! Man I'm so pissed that they took that show off of Netflix. I'm hoping they will put it back on someday.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Hahaha awesome! Man I'm so pissed that they took that show off of Netflix. I'm hoping they will put it back on someday.
I caught some of the new season a week ago when we were staying in a hotel. Man things have really changed. That young kid is all grown up running his own crew and his old Grandpa passed away.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Can't stream it from their site, or a Discovery app, or maybe watch on TV or with a DVR?
I fell too far behind for watching on tv now. I'd have to purchase individual episodes or buy the boxed set. I don't want it that bad.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I fell too far behind for watching on tv now. I'd have to purchase individual episodes or buy the boxed set. I don't want it that bad.
Oh, I didn't realize this faux reality show was one that required such sequential watching. ;) I also find it entertaining, but don't really care if I've missed an episode or two, or a full season - if I happen to be watching TV and see it on I'll tune in if it sounds good at the time

Last edited by a moderator:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Oh, I didn't realize this faux reality show was one that required such sequential watching. ;) I also find it entertaining, but don't really care if I've missed an episode or two, or a full season - if I happen to be watching TV and see it on I'll tune in if it sounds good at the time
I'm kind of weird like that......I refuse to go out of order in a series :D