Florida Shooting

Davidc

Reaction score
The whole thing smells. How did the kid buy 10 guns working for the dollar store? Why are there reports of multiple shooters. FBI knew about him. The police called or visited him 32 times. Another gun grab is going to be attempted. Those evil looking AR.

Last edited by a moderator:
The FBI dunned goofed and got lazy if you ask me on this one. The kid even gave his real name. He wasn't even trying to be anonymous. I think there are still good men and women that work there, but I think she needs a good cleaning of bad employees. Anyways ya I almost feel like it's a move this time to use the kids as a political motive.

The tensions are growing stronger for gun control, I think the breaking point will be when another high count shooting happens within a week of the last.

The tensions are growing stronger for gun control, I think the breaking point will be when another high count shooting happens within a week of the last.
I think your right, I think the clincher will be back to back incidents, so they can say "see". I saw a FB post the other day that made sense. It said:"No one blames the gun when a cop shoots someone".

I think your right, I think the clincher will be back to back incidents, so they can say "see". I saw a FB post the other day that made sense. It said:"No one blames the gun when a cop shoots someone".
That is quite profound. The inconsistencies are glaring.

Devils are gonna make a run for the ARs.

Bill Cooper predicted it in "Behold a Pale Horse" back in the 90's. He specifically said they'd used drugged kids to shoot up places and then go for the guns.

One thing a lot of these shooters have in common is they say someone is controlling their minds. Take last year:

A federal law enforcement official told Reuters that Santiago told agents at the Anchorage office in November that his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency, which was ordering him to watch Islamic State videos.
Source

A student who survived last week's school shooting said CNN gave him scripted questions ahead of a town hall event on Wednesday.Colton Haab, a junior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School who shielded students during the shooting, said he had prepared a speech and questions for the town hall but "it ended up being all scripted."
Sourcehttps://streamable.com/wataf

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Trump is starting to cave. Bump stocks to be banned and other caving in. Every great genocide has always been preceded by Gun Control and Gun Confiscation. (just ask Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership)

favor__23443.1392307230.png

"Burn Her", "Murderer": Angry Crowd Lashes Out At NRA's Dana Loesch
Loesch then pointed out an odd inconsistency, noting that the people who call Trump a tyrant are the same people who want the president to confiscate weapons.
"I had to have a security detail to get out," said Loesch. "I wouldn't be able to exit that if I didn't have a private security detail. There were people rushing the stage and screaming burn her. And I came there to talk solutions and I still am going to continue that conversation on solutions as the NRA has been doing since before I was alive."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/burn-her-murderer-angry-crowd-lashes-out-nras-dana-loesch

It is one area where I won't budge. Not one inch. Sons ah bitches.........

Back