God of War

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about picking up this game lately. What are your thoughts on it? Worth the $20 bucks? :smt017

I said it before and will say it again. One awesome game. You will not be disappointed.

I don't own it, but I agree with Corey. You will not be disappointed, a friend of mine has it and it's quite addicting.

Ya I have been keeping my eye on it for awhile now. Plus with it only being $20 bucks I don't think I can go wrong. :-D

I had it before I let my crackhead co-worker borrow it + GTA games + PS2

He quit work that week and took off with all my shit.

But yeah, it was a great game

I had it before I let my crackhead co-worker borrow it + GTA games + PS2 He quit work that week and took off with all my shit.But yeah' date=' it was a great game[/quote']

Are you serious? :smt021

Yea its way good. I rented it and marathon gamed it some weekend, but for 20 bucks hell yes. And Ninja Gaiden, and Resident Evil 4, Devil may cry 1 and 3...you know i don't even own a ps2 but i have played those games all the way through.......

Ya Devil May Cry was awesome, Haven't played number 3 yet.

I think I may pick up God Of War tonight at Walmart if they have it in stock, for $20 bucks I can't complain.

Picked this game up last night. I must say it is really fun, well worth the $20. :D

Picked this game up last night. I must say it is really fun' date=' well worth the $20. :D [/quote'] :smt023

I can't belive how amazing this game is, now I see why it won game of the year. :smt023

Sounds like one I may have to check out.

No longer will this game rule my life... I beat it tonight :-D

Picked up Devil May Cry 3 special edition also.

Back