God Of War II

Well game ships today so not sure if it will be in stores until tomorrow. I really want it but it's hard to justify $50 nowadays.
:LOL:   Hmmmm I'm guessing the purchase was over 50 bucks unless there was a five finger discount involved.
I bought 3 games so total was about $160 which would be a  :kathy: :smt062 :smt075

I got this game for my birthday, can't wait to play it.

I got this game for my birthday, can't wait to play it.
Sweet, Kathy knows how to treat you. You mentioned you were hinting about it to her.

WOW :shock: This game is freaking awesome!

Once again this game shows the true potential of the ps2, this game is so awesome!

I finally played a little over an hour of it Sunday morning and it is awesome.

Beat this last night, i see there will be another sequel.

I would have beat it sooner, but lets see first i got so excited when i was playing against a boss that i pulled back on the controller to hard and the PS2 fell off and unplugged itself, had to start all over on the level. Then last night power goes out, again had to start over.

I would have beat it sooner, but lets see first i got so excited when i was playing against a boss that i pulled back on the controller to hard and the PS2 fell off and unplugged itself, had to start all over on the level. Then last night power goes out, again had to start over.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back