God Of War II

Nice rating from IGN 9.7 maybe the best action game ever made.

God i can't wait till this comes out in March. I love how the PS2 still has so much life in it.

Game comes out Tuesday and is a must have. Commercials are already airing on television.

Game comes out Tuesday and is a must have. Commercials are already airing on television.
I'll be in line... one day next week, tuesday is darts so I doubt I'll get to pick it up that day

I'll be in line... one day next week, tuesday is darts so I doubt I'll get to pick it up that day
Ya i will break back out the PS2 for this again. Kinda reminds me of that movie 300, in a weird way.

Ya i will break back out the PS2 for this again. Kinda reminds me of that movie 300, in a weird way.
I'm eagerly awaiting playing GOW:II and viewing 300.  Just checked and I see that 300 is in town here now on the new UltraScreen the West Acres theater put in.  Might have to check that out this weekend.

I'm eagerly awaiting playing GOW:II and viewing 300.  Just checked and I see that 300 is in town here now on the new UltraScreen the West Acres theater put in.  Might have to check that out this weekend.
Ain't fair sir, our theater in town here is the worst one i have ever seen. Seats are all broken. The closest theater is 2 hours away that is decent.  :smt090

Ain't fair sir, our theater in town here is the worst one i have ever seen. Seats are all broken. The closest theater is 2 hours away that is decent.   :smt090
They remodeled the theatre here and got new seats.

Ain't fair sir, our theater in town here is the worst one i have ever seen. Seats are all broken. The closest theater is 2 hours away that is decent.  :smt090
They remodeled the theatre here and got new seats.
BS

While I suppose the discount theater in town is likely the most run down here, but the Century 10 theater is far nicer than West Acres (all are owned by the same company), but they just added on to the West Acres one and put in this UltraScreen (not really sure what it is, I've just seen the big neon sign outside) so I am now anxious to check that out too... bet the tickets for it on that are more spendy though...

While I suppose the discount theater in town is likely the most run down here, but the Century 10 theater is far nicer than West Acres (all are owned by the same company), but they just added on to the West Acres one and put in this UltraScreen (not really sure what it is, I've just seen the big neon sign outside) so I am now anxious to check that out too... bet the tickets for it on that are more spendy though...
Ya i have heard its playing at those I-max theaters too.

Ok who's getting this today?

:pirate: on,ly the ones who wear such clothes.

Well game ships today so not sure if it will be in stores until tomorrow. I really want it but it's hard to justify $50 nowadays.

I bought this last Friday while Nodle and I were at lunch. I also bought battlefield 2142 for the PC and MLB2k7 for the X Box 360.

:shock: It's a beating if fiance finds out how much I spent.

I bought this last Friday while Nodle and I were at lunch. I also bought battlefield 2142 for the PC and MLB2k7 for the X Box 360.:shock: It's a beating if fiance finds out how much I spent.
Let's hope there's no beating coming.  How is GOW 2?

I bought this last Friday while Nodle and I were at lunch. I also bought battlefield 2142 for the PC and MLB2k7 for the X Box 360.:shock: It's a beating if fiance finds out how much I spent.
Have not even opened it yet.

Have not even opened it yet.
:smt067 :smt021 :kathy: :smt062 :smt084 :smt075

Well game ships today so not sure if it will be in stores until tomorrow. I really want it but it's hard to justify $50 nowadays.
:LOL:   Hmmmm I'm guessing the purchase was over 50 bucks unless there was a five finger discount involved.

Back