Girl's Feet Cut Off At Six Flags

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Girl's Feet Cut Off At Six Flags

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Police confirmed that a girl's feet have been cut off at Six Flags' Kentucky Kingdom.

Officials said they got the call around 5 p.m. Thursday, and both her feet were detached at the ankle.

According to MetroSafe dispatch supervisors, the girl was riding the Superman Tower of Power, which is 177 feet tall and drops riders at 54 miles per hour. According to Kentucky Kingdom, the girl was injured when the ride malfunctioned

On scene EMT personnel were on hand to immediately transport the girl to a hospital.

The ride was shut down and will remain so until a full investigation has been completed

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya saw this yesterday, bottom of a roller coaster must have fallen out and her feet got dragged?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I think this is a ride where they just raise you up into the air and then drop you.  I heard it was caused by a high tension wire of some sort.... haven't read a full article though.  Was just on a similar ride down at Valley Fair, no injuries there though.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Reminds me of the time that Manz's father had a pair of bull's feet go through the bottom of the trailer on the way to Jamestown.  :oops:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Reminds me of the time that Manz's father had a pair of bull's feet go through the bottom of the trailer on the way to Jamestown.  :oops:
That sounds nasty  :smt078