Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

You bought some for work? Or you helped a client?
For a client for work. They got infected by cryptolocker 3.0

It goes up because there's no way for the Central Banks to manipulate it. No paper derivatives tied to it like with silver where it's 571 paper oz for every 1 physical oz. 

Poor countries like Venezuela are using it instead of gold I hear. 

Poor countries like Venezuela are using it instead of gold I hear. 
I wondered what has brought this on. I figured something like that or maybe something to do with ISIS using them since it's anonymous.

They are using silver in Venezuela too I read. 1 oz will buy you 6 months food there. The average person has lost 20 lbs of weight in the last 3 months. 

6 months

Weight

Crazy thanks for the info on Venezuela @jmanz and @Davidc I had no clue.

Yet something interesting is occurring in Venezuela at ground level outside the rise of black markets and government alternative price controls.  And that is that physical gold and silver are both superseding the soaring price inflation tied to paper currencies, and according to a missionary who lives and works in Venezuela, a single ounce of silver can buy enough food for a family to last three months, and an ounce of gold can buy you a house.Tom Cloud: We got an incredible email this morning from one of our clients who's brother in law is a missionary down in Venezuela.  And he was telling us that in Venezuela, once ounce of silver will buy you food for three or four months... one ounce of silver.  And an ounce of gold will buy you a house. 
Just ask a Venezuelan

single ounce of silver can buy enough food for a family to last three months, and an ounce of gold can buy you a house.
This plays out like I have always said. Hard commodities will always be worth something. This country goes to hell, the man holding the gold coin will be king. You will be burning your worthless paper money for heat.

What goes up exponentially, falls vertically... or something like that...

Bitcoin has plunged 13% in the last few minutes... no catalyst evident for now...

I hope the banksters haven't found a way to manipulate it too?

Bitcoin Is Crashing

It's a volatile beast, always has been. Wild swings.

James Wesley, Rawles survivalist blog:

Letter: Venezuela Update

Hugh,

I own a shipping store and just received this today from DHL, a primary international carrier. I found the content interesting as providing some insight as to what a failing government considers to be threats in the hand of its citizens! – R.B.

Prohibited Items Into Venezuela

Date: May 26, 2017 Due to ongoing unrest in Venezuela, this emergency security directive is to be put in place effective immediately in all facilities:The following is an updated list of items that are prohibited in being shipped to Venezuela (VE) under any service offering. Please note these are in addition to current standard DHL prohibited items and Venezuela Country specific prohibited commodities. Immediate enforcement of these prohibitions is mandatory, with no exceptions:

• Gas Masks

• Bullet Proof & Personal Protection Vests

• Police / Personal Shields

• Police Type Batons

• Air, Paint, BB Guns & Related Ammunitions

• Sling Shots of Any Type

• Crossbows Arrows

• Telescopic Sights

• Fishing Sinkers

• Drones

• Pepper Spray

• Mace

• First Aid Kits

• Eye Drops

• Surgical Robes / Gowns Medical / Surgical Gauze

• Antacids

• Tasers / Electroshock Weapon

• Roller Balls & Ball Bearings (Metallic/Rubber)

• Marbles (of any Type and Material)

• Items Containing Compressed Gas / Air

• Knives of Any Type / Class (includes Machetes & Axes)

• Protective Sporting Goods

• Camouflage Items

• Helmets of Any Type

• Chest Protectors / Breastplates

• Protective Gloves (Latex. Rubber, Surgical)

• Protective Goggles

• Disposable / Surgical Masks

• Ski Masks

• Golf Balls

• Baseballs

• Baseball Bats

• Face Masks / Protectors

• Elbow & Knee Protectors

Letter: Venezuela Update

HYehhCIgMIldNl3UFWlAEaBwqB1YeCkeCTSU4hfsTpo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it'll reach parity right after blow off phase? Probably not near as high as the mania phase?

Back