Stranger Things

I kinda wish there were more shows like this one, or at least a new season.

tm9fESF_d.png

Well that seemed fast.

I feel like season 3 was confirmed soon after Season 2 as well... Just takes them forever to announce a release date. Maybe we'll only see about a year break this time.

I started watching the new season, and I can’t help thinking how theses kids are way to old looking to be playing their parts in high school. Give it up.

image.png

Season 4 is different. I feel like they are swaying to the old horror movies from the 80's with this one. I am about 5 episodes deep.

I blew through all the first seven and thought it was over, only to see that the last two won't come out till July 1st.? Strange to release the entire series then save the last couple of episodes.

'nodle]I blew through all the first seven and thought it was over said:
I didn't realize they only withheld 2 episodes. When they announced the release date, they did announce that it would be split with some dropping in May and the rest in July.  Once they are all out we may resume Netflix for 1 month, watch, then cancel again.

'ndboarder]I didn't realize they only withheld 2 episodes. When they announced the release date said:
That does make sense. Ya until I looked it up online yesterday I thought the season was over on a weird ending.

[QUOTE='nodle]How would you rate season 4 @ndboarder
[/QUOTE]Isn't that the current one?  Haven't had NetFlix for quite a while because it's mostly hot garbage.  Will give the new season a watch at some point after it has all released

Well, I finished Season 4 last night. The last two episodes are long, exceptionally long. I was a struggle for me to get through the last episodes. The series needs to end. I know they left it on a cliff hanger for another season, but these kids, or should I say adults are much too old now to play kids in school. I feel like they would have been better off to put them in college or something and made a series out of that for season 4. Anyways, I felt like this season they were trying to copy older horror movies. I wish they went back to the show's title of 'Stranger Things' and captured the magic and mystery of the originals. But that is just my take on Season 4.

I wanted to add, it's a good series and I hope that Netflix adds more series like this more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back