Your ultimate job

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So if you could pick any job in the world to do, what would it be?

I think i would liked to be a systems admin for a small company, just sit in an office and wait for people to have problems with there email. Internal work only, and a big budget. Either that or a video game tester... :smt080

So if you could pick any job in the world to do, what would it be?I think i would liked to be a systems admin for a small company, just sit in an office and wait for people to have problems with there email. Internal work only, and a big budget. Either that or a video game tester... :smt080
Ah yes, video game tester, how sweet it would be.  Actually I think I would love to be a talent scout for major league baseball or the NFL.  Go watch the college kids play and then make recommendations as far as who to draft and sign.

Sound engineer. Audiophile equipment reviewer for major a publication.

Hmm... tough one, my job would involve a lot of doing nothing for quite a few $$$ some type of Movie watching or something, being a critic would be cool, but I'm easily entertained so i don't know how well that would work out.  I'll settle for Microsoft if I can get in thar

I think I would enjoy working with Hugh Heffner in the Playboy mansion doing whatever; pictures, directing, helping him funk all those girls...lol

I sometimes think being a director for movies would be fun too. I have alot of good ideas just no way to put them on film.

Movie Industry..............................Adult  :smt108

I was talking to a friend about this the other day. You are given a chance in life to work at any place that you want to. What company would you work for, and what position? I will add mine later but I am interested in what you will choose.

Well since no one replied, mine would be a lead designer for Blizzard Entertainment.

Back