Game Collection

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Yours or just some collection you found online? If it's yours, I hate you for not rotating all the images 90 degrees to the right....

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Yours or just some collection you found online? If it's yours' date=' I hate you for not rotating all the images 90 degrees to the right...Yeah I don't know why when I uploaded them it rotated them.[/quote']

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
took me a while to notice your response hidden in the quote. Just uploading to share, or are you trying to sell them off or something?

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
If you are selling, there several that I'm interested in. BTW, if you are selling this because kids are on the way, It has been my experience you are going to want them again. Also, you are not likely to replace those in any time in the future for what you sell them for now.

edit: Holy crow that is some cool stuff. If you are selling, I hope you get what you need.

edit2: removed some very redundant words

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Yes, all for sale. No, one thing I won't give up is these games. We have argued enough about it. Deep down I know my wife would love for me to sell them but when I get mad and stand my ground she says she is not making me sell them.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
What if she said "It's either me or the games?" How would you react?