funny ps3 vid

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
well i went to fargo on saturday and checked several stores....no ps3's   :smt010
You should've given the guy a call when down there, coulda stopped in and checked out my new pad... oh btw I moved...

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
well i went to fargo on saturday and checked several stores....no ps3's  :smt010
You should've given the guy a call when down there, coulda stopped in and checked out my new pad... oh btw I moved...
wow no kiddin?  Are you driving to valley for work every day then?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
well i went to fargo on saturday and checked several stores....no ps3's  :smt010
Yeah, for now, till I find something to my liking in the F-M area.  The guy got a PS3... spoiled and filthy he is

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Yeah, for now, till I find something to my liking in the F-M area.  The guy got a PS3... spoiled and filthy he is
Just ain't right  :smt011

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
oh its very right.....can't wait to get home and set things up....I should send a thank you card to my wife's boss.....he let her go home early because of the weather.  She then took that opportunity that check walmart before heading out.  If she would have checked at 4:30 when she normally leaves work, I'm sure they would have had none.