Nintendo Switch

New console pics released!

maxresdefault.jpg

I kinda want a switch now, change my mind.

I have been so busy today but have some questions, are there any deals out there? Any good combo packages besides the (gay)fortnight package? What is the difference between the straight black consoles vs. the colored ones? Is the colored ones newer? What does everyone have? Also get a screen protector?

The only difference in the colored vs black is the color of the controllers on the sides. The rest of the console is the same color/size/specs all around. Mine is colored because it's what they still had in stock when I found mine. They launched at the same time, there's no "newer" one.

The screen on it is a pretty cheapo thing that feels like plastic already. I feel it's likely to scratch easily and if that would be problematic I would get a protector right away.

The only difference in the colored vs black is the color of the controllers on the sides. The rest of the console is the same color/size/specs all around. Mine is colored because it's what they still had in stock when I found mine. They launched at the same time, there's no "newer" one. The screen on it is a pretty cheapo thing that feels like plastic already. I feel it's likely to scratch easily and if that would be problematic I would get a protector right away.
Do you have a glass protector on yours?

Has there every been a console package that came with Mario Cart 8?

No there has not which I am surprised. As for the glass protector I say yes on putting one on. Easy and you have the piece of mind of it being protected especially with docking and undocking.

Bundle options:

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

Thanks for the link @C Pav . So it looks like the best deal is the fortnight package then.

Thanks for the link @C Pav . So it looks like the best deal is the fortnight package then.
Well if you are looking at getting as much "extras" as possible. Not a Fortnite fan myself but suppose it could be fun as it's quite popular. I also recommend the Pro controller.

Not a Fortnite fan myself but suppose it could be fun as it's quite popular.
Me either, guess I could see the code on Ebay or something. What about a case?

List accessories, and must have games.

So basically just need console, glass, and Barbie dream house?

What would you recommend for the first game Zelda?

Also would you recommend waiting for the next console (if the rumors are true) or just go for it now?

Look, you can have blue balls by waiting for something that may not happen or even be as great as expected (what a slim design??? so what) or just enjoy the awesomeness now.

Oh what game first, your punctuation and grammar is lacking. Tough to say. What are you craving now? Zelda is amazing so I would say yes but if you want platforming Mario then get that. If RPG then Octopath.

Tell me your games for the Switch senpai @C Pav

Also do you recommend physical copies or digital?

Back