Ipod virus

wow thats amazingly sad

"As you might imagine, we are upset at Windows for not being more hardy against such viruses, and even more upset with ourselves for not catching it"  They are a little full of themselves in my opinion, I don't really think the Mac OS is superior in being "hardy" against viruses, people just don't target the Mac platform because such a low percentage of people use them.  This whole thing stinks of a ploy to continue their marketing campaign of how supposedly great the Mac OS is in comparison to Windows

"As you might imagine, we are upset at Windows for not being more hardy against such viruses, and even more upset with ourselves for not catching it"  They are a little full of themselves in my opinion, I don't really think the Mac OS is superior in being "hardy" against viruses, people just don't target the Mac platform because such a low percentage of people use them.  This whole thing stinks of a ploy to continue their marketing campaign of how supposedly great the Mac OS is in comparison to Windows
Don't get me going on this I couldn't agree more. The sure like to keep things "quiet". They want to build this reputation as an OS that is without vulnerabilities.

Back