For old skool gamers

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Oh man the teenage mutant ninja turtles one was sooooo funny.  I woke my wife up from a dead sleep because i was laughing so hard.  That game made me so mad too.  Excellent find sir!!!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Oh man the teenage mutant ninja turtles one was sooooo funny.  I woke my wife up from a dead sleep because i was laughing so hard.  That game made me so mad too.  Excellent find sir!!!
I know I have been wearing the headphones all night laughing, I have watched every one. I remember almost all of those game. That guy is freaking awesome!

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I know I have been wearing the headphones all night laughing, I have watched every one. I remember almost all of those game. That guy is freaking awesome!
Yes he is.....I watched everyone also, too funny.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
lol I watched most of these last night and they are so very funny. I could do without the overly usage of profane language but still  lol

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
lol I watched most of these last night and they are so very funny. I could do without the overly usage of profane language but still  lol
Ya there was alot of language in it, but I think it added towards the overall attitude of how mad he was from these games. I know his pain greatly.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Ya there was alot of language in it, but I think it added towards the overall attitude of how mad he was from these games. I know his pain greatly.
The pickle was freaking funny?  lol