For Honor

jthock

Lumberjack
Members

It feels a bit like Dark Souls although I haven't played multiplayer yet. I just finished the Knight campaign. I'm fairly certain I'm going to remain a Knight. It's got style, it's got grit, but what lies behind the content doors? I'll let you know how I feel later.

jthock

Lumberjack
Members
Underwhelming campaign so far and the PvP is alright, although matchmaking is broken. More than 50% of the time one team has a bot player, the rest of the time people leave halfway through matches. I would avoid getting this one. They also have a system that encourages pay to win. So there's all that. If the campaign were more extensive I could see this game being good but... I give it meh/10

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Some games just stink and lose players, other games eventually almost force players away with stupid development leadership....  Not sure which end of the spectrum this game is on

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I just think there are to many games out there that all do the same thing with just a change of characters and designs. People get hyped when they first come out, after a few months and the newness wears off it's just the same old thing and people move on to the next new game to come out. To much variety,  that is why the older consoles did so well. It was like 2-3 games a year only.