Football game fans? NCAA or Madden?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I am a huge Madden fan and have been for years. I can't wait for the new game to come out for the 360 but I hope they don't blow it like they did last year or for the NCAA 07 version for the 360.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I'm a madden junkie...i've only missed one year of the series and that was the very first year. I bought ncaa football last year and wasn't too terribly impressed so I doubt I'll be getting it this year. I don't know how many hours I've played in my life but damn its gotta be up there.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
I'm a madden junkie...i've only missed one year of the series and that was the very first year. I bought ncaa football last year and wasn't too terribly impressed so I doubt I'll be getting it this year. I don't know how many hours I've played in my life but damn its gotta be up there.
Same here. The first Madden on PS2 I put in like 5 seasons or so in the franchise. It was less each year following due to less time and stuff but I have a lot of time into the series. Last year my ex gf bought me 06 for my birthday but it was a struggle to put in one year in the franchise.

I hear that NCAA 07 is awesome this year for the X Box and PS2 but not so good for the 360.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Same here. The first Madden on PS2 I put in like 5 seasons or so in the franchise. It was less each year following due to less time and stuff but I have a lot of time into the series. Last year my ex gf bought me 06 for my birthday but it was a struggle to put in one year in the franchise.

I hear that NCAA 07 is awesome this year for the X Box and PS2 but not so good for the 360.
Yeah i usually average about 3 years into the franchise I think.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
August 22 the new madden hits stores! Consider it purchased.
Same here but they better not release some stripped down crappy version for the 360.
I wouldn't think they would do that but I haven't heard much about it yet I guess. I don't have a 360 but I should probably check out some early reviews.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
so the madden curse continues......the cover boy shaun alexander is out with a broken foot. Unbelievable.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
nope, curse still on....second opnion still showed the bone crack.  He'll be out for awhile.