Football game fans? NCAA or Madden?

C Pav

Reaction score
I am a huge Madden fan and have been for years. I can't wait for the new game to come out for the 360 but I hope they don't blow it like they did last year or for the NCAA 07 version for the 360.

I'm a madden junkie...i've only missed one year of the series and that was the very first year. I bought ncaa football last year and wasn't too terribly impressed so I doubt I'll be getting it this year. I don't know how many hours I've played in my life but damn its gotta be up there.

I'm a madden junkie...i've only missed one year of the series and that was the very first year. I bought ncaa football last year and wasn't too terribly impressed so I doubt I'll be getting it this year. I don't know how many hours I've played in my life but damn its gotta be up there.
Same here. The first Madden on PS2 I put in like 5 seasons or so in the franchise. It was less each year following due to less time and stuff but I have a lot of time into the series. Last year my ex gf bought me 06 for my birthday but it was a struggle to put in one year in the franchise.I hear that NCAA 07 is awesome this year for the X Box and PS2 but not so good for the 360.

Same here. The first Madden on PS2 I put in like 5 seasons or so in the franchise. It was less each year following due to less time and stuff but I have a lot of time into the series. Last year my ex gf bought me 06 for my birthday but it was a struggle to put in one year in the franchise.I hear that NCAA 07 is awesome this year for the X Box and PS2 but not so good for the 360.
Yeah i usually average about 3 years into the franchise I think.

August 22 the new madden hits stores! Consider it purchased.

Same here but they better not release some stripped down crappy version for the 360.

Same here but they better not release some stripped down crappy version for the 360.
I wouldn't think they would do that but I haven't heard much about it yet I guess. I don't have a 360 but I should probably check out some early reviews.

so the madden curse continues......the cover boy shaun alexander is out with a broken foot. Unbelievable.

so the madden curse continues......the cover boy shaun alexander is out with a broken foot. Unbelievable.
It sure is crazy.

nope, curse still on....second opnion still showed the bone crack.  He'll be out for awhile.

Back