Lady in the water

The previews for it look intriguing, however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.

The previews for it look intriguing' date=' however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.[/quote'] :smt079

the previews didn't do so much for me.

the previews didn't do so much for me.
Not your type of movie? :gay:

not really no, however, the wife who usually loves those types of flicks, really didn't garner much interest in it either.

The previews for it look intriguing' date=' however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.[/quote'] :smt079
ha ha funny guy... i know where you live :smt063

haha.... do I need to be scared and close my blinds at night??

No, but i might accidentally swerve the next time I see you coming up Snoe Hill on your bike.Oh, and I was right the gf would apparently like to see it.

No, but i might accidentally swerve the next time I see you coming up Snoe Hill on your bike.Oh, and I was right the gf would apparently like to see it.
that means two tickets for mr and mrs filth 8)

I'll have to take a different route to work apparently. As long as I can stay in front of you, you will never catch me!! :smt116

the reviews have not been very good so far, but you know how critics are.

the reviews have not been very good so far' date=' but you know how critics are.[/quote']Ya I normaly go by what they don't like seems to be good. :LOL:

Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok", it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.

Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok"' date=' it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.[/quote']Made a trip to Jamestown yesterday to run a few errands and the gf and I decided to catch a flick... This was the only one showing that might be worth while that we hadn't seen. I'll agree with admin and say probably wait and rent it. It wasn't at all what I was expecting though.

Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok"' date=' it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.[/quote']Made a trip to Jamestown yesterday to run a few errands and the gf and I decided to catch a flick... This was the only one showing that might be worth while that we hadn't seen. I'll agree with admin and say probably wait and rent it. It wasn't at all what I was expecting though.
Ya half the previews made it seem scary, and the other half made it seem like a fairy tale. I really loved Signs, and The Village, so I was a little disappointed with this one.

Ya half the previews made it seem scary, and the other half made it seem like a fairy tale. I really loved Signs, and The Village, so I was a little disappointed with this one.
Just watched the village tonight, way better than what i was expecting. Pretty creative!

Just watched the village tonight, way better than what i was expecting. Pretty creative!
Ya I really liked that movie.

Back