Being sick and McDonalds

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So my Wife was sick the other day, you know they whole throwing up etc. We have all been there. Anyways I was telling Her how when I use to be sick I use to get McDonalds and it would always make me feel better. She wasn't believing me. When I use to get sick I would go and get a Big Mac meal etc. and eat it and instantly feel better. Well when I got home that evening after trying to persuade Her all day, I went and picked Her up a meal. I explained it's just like when people go out drinking and are puking all night they get some greasy food. Sure enough not even 15 minutes after eating it she instantly felt better and was fine from then on. Something worth to try next time you get sick, you might be surprised at the effects.

Comfort food for a reason.  The food obviously is not good in excess, but I say anything in moderation, especially what we crave, has its purpose.

See, I have a problem where about 50% of the time I'll be feeling fine and get something from McDonalds and instantly feel terrible...

But Monopoly is fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
about 50% of the time I'll be feeling fine and get something from McDonalds and instantly feel terrible...
This happens afterwards to me. When I am eating it I am in love, then afterwards I hate myself for eating it. But it does fill you up. One McDonalds meal will keep me full an entire day.

Last time I got sick about a month ago I used this and guess what? Felt way better and got over it faster. The only doctor you need is a clown that lives under the golden arches.

And then there was the time I burped.

So I almost doubted myself. I was sick on Sunday, and my stomach was killing me yesterday. My wife goes "do you want to go to Mcdonalds to feel better?". I almost said no but I knew it was for the best, by evening I felt better and my stomach was back to normal.

Well woke up this morning, and my stomach was hurting, I can always count On McDonalds. I told my boss about this theory and he always talks about it now when he gets sick. Says it works for him as well.

Back