Post your recent purchases

maxresdefault.jpg

51gIl5CwEUL._SL.jpg

poster from alien from L.A. (terrible B movie that they spoofed in an episode of MST3K I have) + I <3 Kathy Ireland

maxresdefault.jpg51gIl5CwEUL._SL.jpg
poster from alien from L.A. (terrible B movie that they spoofed in an episode of MST3K I have) + I <3 Kathy Ireland
Didn't you already have an Xbox one? Also I thought it was a fake movie from the poster above. I wonder why I have never heard of it. Going to go see if I can find trailer.

yeah my little bro got my other little bro's xbox and the drive was broken - I got my bro gears 4 for christmas so I used my bday money and stuff to get an xbox one s and gave my xbox one to my brother whose drive was broken... trading up lol

maxresdefault.jpg51gIl5CwEUL._SL.jpg
Very nice. Love the look of the S but I will get by with my old black one for now until the Scorpio is released. Who knows though maybe just because I will get the S because why not.Recent picksup for me include:

Final Fantasy XV for the XBox One

Final Fantasy XV for the PS4

Wife got me WWE2k17 for the XBox One...now have 2 copies since I got it myself cheap on black Friday deals

Panasonic K-KJ17MC124A Eneloop Power Pack

Shark Rocket TruePet Ultra-Light Uprigh

Destiny The Collection for XBox One

Final Fantasy XV: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Nintendo 3DS

Monster Hunter Generations - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Standard Edition - Nintendo 3DS

Mighty Number 9 for XBox One since was cheap

Homefront The Revolution Steelbook for XBox One - cheap as well

Maybe more I am forgetting.

Bunch of XBox digital games including:

The Banner Saga

Catherine

EA SPORTS™ Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR

Dah! Path Of The Furon

De Blob 2

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

Street Fighter X Tekken

Pac-Man™ Championship Edition 2

Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition

ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

R.B.I. Baseball 16

Unravel

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Inside

Think that's it...

Dam son that's a lot of games! o_O

Dam son that's a lot of games! o_O
Yeah I got problems...Bad thing is I feel like I forgot to list many others I bought.Oh can you remove the double post plus give instructions on how to delete posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got problems...Bad thing is I feel like I forgot to list many others I bought.Oh can you remove the double post plus give instructions on how to delete posts?
I already removed the double post. You should now have an option to hide, which is a soft delete.

I just bought Firewatch on XB1, Nazi Zombie Trilogy is in the mail and also Napoleon Dynamite and The Man Who Knew Too Little on Blu-ray.

I returned WoW to get it the Christmas it came out. Parents got me WoW because I asked for it but at the time I felt I wouldn't enjoy it so returned it and got Napoleon Dynamite instead.

Is that to go with your 10 screen wide monitors with expanded desktops?
Haha I was going to ask why such a long mousepad? Just get a cheap freebie from the Navy. Works as intended.I guess that is meant to sit under your keyboard and mouse?

Haha I was going to ask why such a long mousepad? Just get a cheap freebie from the Navy. Works as intended.I guess that is meant to sit under your keyboard and mouse?
Yes it is.Here is a photo of one.

sgmShjRSP04IKzVP1ZJZqedQaCtYyLRG_3x1KVh_3Gs.jpg

bought

Steep_cover_art.jpg

on a whim.. a lot better than the reviews IMO - huge open world feels like shadow of the colossus without fighting epic bosses

boughtSteep_cover_art.jpg
on a whim.. a lot better than the reviews IMO - huge open world feels like shadow of the colossus without fighting epic bosses
Is this out of beta now?

Picked up a Samsung 32" smart led tv for the bedroom, so much clearer and sharper, and blacker blacks than the old lcd in there we were using.

Just ordered a crap ton of oil and filters. Why does Synthetic oil have to be so expensive?

Picked up a Samsung 32" smart led tv for the bedroom, so much clearer and sharper, and blacker blacks than the old lcd in there we were using.
32"? What year is this...32" is the standard computer monitor size now ;) More video games:

Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition for XBox One digitally

Watch Dogs - PC

Battlefield 4 - PC

Dragon Age Inquisition - PC

All cheap so why not.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition PS Vita

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition PS3

2 booster seats for cars to transition son from car seat to booster using the seat belts.

Tri wing screwdriver to open my old gameboy to attempt repair of the lines on screen.

Oh and the NES Classic.

Back