Lootcrate, new loot each month delivered to your door

Each month there is one or two things that make me glad I signed up for it. This month it was the Stark USB drive and the t-shirt.
I didn't see the USB drive, and am unfamiliar with the reference on the T shirt I guess. The rest of it in the picture looked pretty "meh". Is that really an inflatable crown?

A crown and a bowtie? :confused: I hope the t shirt fits

A crown and a bowtie? :confused: I hope the t shirt fits
There was actually a lady who came into the store last week wearing that shirt and bowtie. It looked ridiculous and I was wondering what it was all about. Then I saw my crate and it made sense. It was still ridiculous looking, but it made sense.

There was actually a lady who came into the store last week wearing that shirt and bowtie. It looked ridiculous and I was wondering what it was all about. Then I saw my crate and it made sense. It was still ridiculous looking, but it made sense.
Was she hot?

Got my second box on Friday. Not all that impressed. Cancelled my subscription this morning.

This last box really sucked. I'm thinking of canceling as well.

That's how companies like this start though. First few boxes are awesome to get everyone on board. Then they spread the word. Only to get crappy over time.

It seems that these have gotten a lot better lately after I cancelled mine. They have had some cool stuff.

Last month's was good. If they have one good item I'm down with it. Last month's Breaking Bad Apron was tight.

Last month's was good. If they have one good item I'm down with it. Last month's Breaking Bad Apron was tight.
Wasn't there a Venom cup also? I know some got Venom and some got Carnage.

I got the Carnage one....
I bet you were mad since Venom is the best superhero in the universe.

Smuggler's Bounty

$25 a month or $150 a year

Box.png

I see Lootcrate has a bunch of new lineups out. I guess the next one is suppose to have an exclusive WoW loot drop.

I really want to sign up just this month for this loot crate. I want to know what the special WoW thing is.

Welp I signed up for the LootcrateDX this month. I really want to know what the WoW thing is. Will probably cancel after this.

I've considered signing up.  Especially for the game crates or whatever that only have video game related stuff.  I always manage to talk myself out of it though, because I have enough collector edition junk laying around to know most of what these guys might ever send me would sit around and server no real purpose, end up in a donation bin somewhere or in the garbage.

Back