Ok, what are you gonna get?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What next gen console are you gonna get next?

Well I already have the X Box 360 but not sure if I want anymore. Price is one thing and of course time. If anything maybe a Wii but will see since Sony and the Playstation franchise always gets the top games.

Well I already have the X Box 360 but not sure if I want anymore. Price is one thing and of course time. If anything maybe a Wii but will see since Sony and the Playstation franchise always gets the top games.
and this comes from the guy that buys every console the morning of release? Are you feeling ok? :smt075

and this comes from the guy that buys every console the morning of release? Are you feeling ok? :smt075
Yeah but have more important things to think about now. If I don't change my ways then it's going to be along and not truley happy forever.

well after being a nintendo guy my whole life, i'm gonna jump to a ps3 after the price drops on it.  Hopefully by madden time next year!!  :-D

If i get a new console it will be a PS3, but not until the prices come down from the release date.  I don't play on what I have enough to justify spending that much $$$... 

I don't think you can go wrong with a PS3 since it has such a huge Japanese following. Look at the PS2 it's still going stong.

Back