Final Fantasy XIII

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Found a short video of it. It looks good.

LINK

Looks awesome to me. There were a few other video links available after following the above link. Too bad they aren't better quality. I took a quick look around other sites, but no luck finding anything else.

Ya sorry about the bad quality. :smt102

I can't believe I didn't reply to this when you posted this. Now that the game is almost out(March), I can't wait for it.

I feel kinda bad but i use to love the old Final Fantasy games. But it seems like anymore I don't really care for them.

I feel kinda bad but i use to love the old Final Fantasy games. But it seems like anymore I don't really care for them.
I will admit I prefer the old ones due to the game play and just how the games felt. The new ones seem to aim for graphics over story and fun game play.

I will admit I prefer the old ones due to the game play and just how the games felt. The new ones seem to aim for graphics over story and fun game play.
The new ones are way to complex, plus they seem to be very futuristic, which isn't bad but I kinda like medieval RPGs.

Never got into these at any point.

Wow this is an old thread. I don't even remember watching vids or anything about this game. Apparently I thought the videos looked cool. In reality I've only ever played a demo of one of these on the PC

Wow, almost 4 years ago, has it been that long?

Wow, almost 4 years ago, has it been that long?
Yes I believe out 5 year anniversary will be coming up shortly.

Yes I believe out 5 year anniversary will be coming up shortly.
Maybe I suck at math, but you sir nodle joined on 4/27/06. Seem like 4 year anniversary entering year 5?

Ya I realized this last night driving home.

Back