Steet light syndrome

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I made the name up. But as I was driving home again I saw more streets lights turn off as I passed under them. As far back as I can remember this has been happening. Does this happen to anyone else? As your driving down the road street lights turn off as you get close or pass by them. Anyone else experience this before? Or am I just crazy? :tinfoil:

You are crazy sir....or car just to bright and causing them to go out. :shock:

You are crazy sir....or car just to bright and causing them to go out. :shock:
I don't think so, it has always happened with every car I drive.

is it specific to a certain towm?  or does this happen any place?  I will most deffinetly be watching for this now.

is it specific to a certain towm?  or does this happen any place?  I will most deffinetly be watching for this now.
No ever since I can remember it has been happening. I remember one night driving home on the interstate, and one after another as i passed underneath them about 4 or them turned off in a row. Even just last night I pulled into a parking lot and as I pulled in 2 went off and the whole parking lot went black. I even chuckled to myself since i just wrote this thread the other day. Even on the way home with the wife the other night I had them go off and I said to her "see this always happens to me." Am i just always in the right place at the right time or what?

It happened again, my wife can be a witness.

Back