Best Tube AMP?

Davidc

Reaction score
For amps under 5000.00 I like Jolida and Macintosh according to reviews and specifications.

I've heard of Macintosh, seem like top of the line.

This seller is from Ashley ND. I want this unit. Buy It Now price: $579.00

The Jolida SG202A sounds much better than most solid state amps. Especially in the critical midrange, where the delicacy of female vocals, the texture of a saxaphoneall the fundamental frequencies of most instruments live, the Jolida simply sounds more natural. It delivers a rich full sound with a great sense of space around individual instruments, and the overall impression that the music is right in the room with you! Instruments seem to emerge from behind the speakers in a huge soundstage with reach out and touch it imaging! Dynamic and Engaging!

S.G. Jolida-202 integrated 40 wpc tube amp

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/daventcgc/Jolida.jpg

Got excited and though this was going to be about guitars.....but nooo just some audiophiles going off....

Got excited and though this was going to be about guitars.....but nooo just some audiophiles going off....
It sounds like you play....what do you have for guitar(s) and amp?

Um yea I've been playing a while about 7 years, stilll in college so my equipment isn't the best but I have a Marshall Half stack, don't remember which one, its at my buddies right now so i can't really look either. Peavey electric (generations series, its a telecaster style) nothign to special there either. But I do own a '59 Danelectro same type Jimmy Page plays White Summer black moutain side when he does it live. And man it has a classic sound to it too. And a couple acoustics Seagull and Washburn. Like I said nothing too great, do you play?

I've only been playin solid for about 8 months. I have a fender fat strat and a marshall amp along with a peavey acoustic that i've had for a couple years. I figure I want to purchase a gibson sg down the road.

Yea, SG's are nice but i really don't like the body on them. Doesn't really appeal to me anyways..............

Back