Fake it till you make it

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
You know I wish I had time/money to try this. Do you think you could apply for jobs that require degrees and get your foot in the door even though you lied and had no degree at all? I mean how many companies actually check? What's the worse thing that could happen? They find out then you get fired? You know what I mean you see someone get into a job position with all sorts of degrees/papers, only to find out that they don't know anything in the first place. Kinda makes you wonder if it could work.

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
This is very possible, but mostly by people who have career experience, or those who have the knack,confidence in the particular field.  I was just reading about buying degrees, not just cheap mill types, but ones that offer full services providing the customer with all credible documents to physical long standing universities that can even be back checked by companies or government entities.  They even provide services to write thesis's for PHD's.  Also, sealed transcripts, student ID, library card, parking pass, etc... 

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
This is very possible, but mostly by people who have career experience, or those who have the knack,confidence in the particular field.  I was just reading about buying degrees, not just cheap mill types, but ones that offer full services providing the customer with all credible documents to physical long standing universities that can even be back checked by companies or government entities.  They even provide services to write thesis's for PHD's.  Also, sealed transcripts, student ID, library card, parking pass, etc... 
That's crazy! I am not surprised. It would be a great movie (who knows there may be one out there already).