Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Explain something to me. I will never understand

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ok as I drive back from lunch, I am looking all around me. All these brand new homes are going up. They are very large and I can guarantee very expensive. At the same time a brand new Subaru WRX with dealer plates pulls out with a high school kid driving. Ok now my question is where is this "secret" club that everyone seems to be in? Did I miss out on an invitation? I can't comprehend where everyone in the world gets their money at or live the lives they have. Did they plant money trees that actually work? Does anyone else ever seem to notice this or am I just the only one?

LK

It burns when I pee
Members
I drive a 1989 Saab 9000 with 200K+ miles, that was given to me by my folks. I received this after I sold back my second car to the dealer. Yeah, I like eating humble pie.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Huh...I remember this post. I know I typed a response, must have been super ranty. This is one of my pet peeves. Prepare yourself though, school starts soon, so if your town is like it is hear with kids driving around at lunch time...*blech*

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I need to bump this up once again. Went with boss to guys house this morning. He just built a new house, massive, 3 car garaged attached, with a separate massive shop. Along side of shop is brand new camper my boss said he just bought, brand new sodded yard, 4 wheelers etc. The guy is just a maintenance man for a heating company. How? 😩

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
So I need to bump this up once again. Went with boss to guys house this morning. He just built a new house, massive, 3 car garaged attached, with a separate massive shop. Along side of shop is brand new camper my boss said he just bought, brand new sodded yard, 4 wheelers etc. The guy is just a maintenance man for a heating company. How? 😩
Perhaps comes from money or else wife has a high paying job?