Children of Men

I haven't seen it, but I've read a comic book that is startlingly similar. It's called "Y The Last Man" and it's about how every man on earth except one dies. Then a couple women have to protect him from all the crazy feminists that want to end him. It's pretty damn good. If this movie is anywhere close to as good as that comic book it will be one of the best of the year.

I haven't seen it, but I've read a comic book that is startlingly similar. It's called "Y The Last Man" and it's about how every man on earth except one dies. Then a couple women have to protect him from all the crazy feminists that want to end him. It's pretty damn good. If this movie is anywhere close to as good as that comic book it will be one of the best of the year.
Well the reason i asked, is every review keeps rating this movie like real high, i mean higher than normal reviews. The name stuck out in my head because i had heard people taliking about it. I may just have to rent it to see what all the fuss is about.

Has elements of controversy. Critiques of homeland security and government oppression mixed with elements of sci-fi. I reckon to see it.

Is it out on DVD already?
Weird i did a search for it, and it shows a release date for today. Even though normally they have them on Tuesdays.

Well rented this today, will watch later and report back.

I think I saw it but I can't remember.  :oops:

Well watched this this weekend. It was good, not excellent but good none the less. I must say i would give them a A+ for cinematography though. The scenes and war scenes were top notch.

Back