Businesses that close to early

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have business that close real early on days that they should be open later? There are quite a few around here with odd hours. Some close at 3 on the weekend when it's probably their busiest day of the week. Nothing is more aggravating when you need a part but have to wait an additional day just to be able to go get it. Don't get me wrong I like to go home as much as the next guy, but some of these hours make no sense. Do you have stores in your area that do the same?

Amazon and two day delivery?
Well that is what makes Amazon grow, I just came home ordered the same stuff I needed at half the cost.

Lately I've run into plenty of places that close pretty early. Granted really they are kind of normal hours like 8-5:00 or maybe 6:00, but most people are working those same hours, so its tough to get to the places when they are open during the week.

Costco is an odd one as well. They are open later during the week than on weekends - I suppose maybe with the membership model more of their customers are local and not so much from the weekend crowds that flow into town.

Back