Anyone else hate allergies?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else had bad hay/pollen allergies lately? Man ever since yesterday mine are bad. :crying:

I'm sick atm, but don't know if it's allergies... just may have gotten a bad cold/flu..... sucks

So it's that time of year over here. Haying season is in full swing for this valley. I have always had a little bit of hay fever. After fighting it for about a week, I picked up some Claritin Clear. I have never used it before, but so far today I am doing 100% better.  I feel bad for others that have all sorts of allergies. Anyone else allergic to something?

I don't have allergies really but let me tell you about my wife, son and father-in-law. They have them BAD.

You boy inherited them huh? Pollen?

That pill worked great yesterday, No runny nose of watery eyes at all. Took another today as well.

Son was extra bad this morning. 

Do you give him kids Benadryl?
No but we have a prescription nose spray that helps. He fights any medicine like a bear.

No but we have a prescription nose spray that helps. He fights any medicine like a bear.
You better get that boy in wrestling soon, seems like he's ready for it.

No such problems for me but the wife has bad problems with this.

Naked oats. Lung capacity decreases by 1/2. 

Naked oats. Lung capacity decreases by 1/2. 
Ya the old farmers didn't do much in the way of protection for themselves.

Ya the old farmers didn't do much in the way of protection for themselves.
That was with a mask on. Regular oats doesn't cause any issues. Panting like a dog when shoveling that stuff. Don't know if it was anaphylactic or an asthma but, couldn't get enough O2. 

Man I get allergies this time of the year living over here. There is a span for a couple of weeks that I have to take a Claritin every morning. 

Back