The perpetual "what are you currently playing?" thread

Played the full game one the XBox One. Very good game and emotional as well.
Did you cry?

Lately been playing:

Earthbound on my Wii U gamepad. When son wants to watch shows on computer I fire up the WII U and play it on the gamepad. Works nicely.

MLB 16 - Waiting for a good roster before playing franchise..you know...play a month or so then lose interest.

Lords of the Fallen - Free XBox One GWG and once you get past the learning curve it's quite fun.

Sunset Overdrive - Another free offering and fan and amazing game. Still trying to learn all the upgrades and stuff.

When son wants to watch shows on computer I fire up the WII U and play it on the gamepad. Works nicely.
I have to admit this was a great feature. I can't wait to see what their next system is going to be.

I started on Trine one first then will move on in order. I have to admit whoever did the background art design my hats off to you.

Well just beat the first Trine. Awesome game!

Started Trine 2 now today. Dem colors are so vivid!

I find it funny that every year when fall rolls around I start to console game more. I don't know why that is but it all started a few years ago with Alan Wake and the first Halloween Quest. It left me with a feeling I get every fall. About in the middle of Trine 2, awesome & beautiful game.

I find it funny that every year when fall rolls around I start to console game more. I don't know why that is but it all started a few years ago with Alan Wake and the first Halloween Quest. It left me with a feeling I get every fall. About in the middle of Trine 2, awesome & beautiful game.
BRO...It's Costume Quest! Loved those games. The "simple" game play, the atmosphere and art just made them enjoyable during the Halloween season. Alan Wake also fit well into the season.I have been playing WoW Legion, Battlefield Hardline on the XBox One, Madden on the One and Uncharted 4 on the PS4. Also started Capcom arcade cabinet on the One and 360(seems only base games work on the One so need to play on 360 for the full version I bought) and the newly released GWG game Earthlock which is a fun old school turn based RPG. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on Trine 2. This one is way way longer than the first. I keep I think I am getting to the end only to have another chapter. Great game though. Playing the first one really helped you learn the skills. The puzzle are a little harder in Trine 2 also.

I beat Trine 2 today. I think the "Extended Edition" was the original plus a bonus story. the first part was long and the second game was long also. Not complaining though since they are fun. Over twice as long as the original. Then I saw they had The Deadly Tower of Monsters on sale and purchased that also. I love old sci-fi shows and this one pokes fun at it, but it's really a blast. Worth to play it for the narration alone.

Well I beat Deadly Tower of Monsters today. Such an awesome game that I can't recommend enough. Try the demo you will love it. It was so unique it will be one of my favorites.

So I started Trine 3 all excited because the first two were awesome. But it's totally different. It's like they tried breaking away from a side scroller to more of a 3D version. Kinda like what they did with Mario. It just doesn't feel the same at all. Almost feel like a different company made it. I don't know if I even want to play it now. Kinda hoping some of the stuff I want to play goes on a flash sale or something now.

been playing BlazBlue or should I say my daughter has been. Shes actually pretty good and even won a match just by button smashing.

Been itching for role playing and Gears so I have been playing Earthlock: Festival of Magic on the XBox One(free with GWG) and am doing insane difficulty on Gears of War 2 before I jump to the others. Man I miss the times when nodle and I played coop on games. Still mad that I never got the achievement on Gears 2 for beating every mission on coop. Some how it didn't register one mission despite us finishing it.

For some reason still playing WoW but less and less. Also jumped back into Uncharted 3 a few weekends ago. Madden has been very little.

overwatch, hearthstone, battlefield 1 on xb1, some KI

bought madden and trying to finish diablo 3 achievements on xbox one

been playing some heroes of the storm. other than that, randomly trying to get multiplayer progress on bf1

Dark Souls 3, Madden 17, Need For Speed on XB1

Just bought Bastion for XB1 (been years) and Nazi Zombie Trilogy (Sniper Elite franchise) is coming in the mail this week. I'm pretty pumped about Halo Wars 2 and Sniper Elite 4 in February, and Mass Effect Andromeda in March. I gotta burn through some games like now. :ph34r:

Just bought Bastion for XB1 (been years) and Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy (Sniper Elite franchise) is coming in the mail this week. I'm pretty pumped about Halo Wars 2 and Sniper Elite 4 in February, and Mass Effect Andromeda in March. I gotta burn through some games like now. :ph34r:

Back