Stranger Things

Guess this show is getting awesome reviews. May even sign back up to Netflix to watch it.

Started watching this last night. Oh boy it's good. Watched the first two last night and my wife looked at me like she wanted to watch more but it was already midnight.

Finally finished this last night. That last episode took awhile until we had time. Great series. But I wouldn't say they best ever or anything. Music was great and the art work was great. I guess there is a Season 2 now in the works.

Hearing lots of people at work enjoying this.  With everything else this summer, just haven't had time or desire to sit and get into a show.  Have a lot of recorded series to catch up on.  Once the weather starts to turn and life slows down a bit again, this will be near the top of the watch list I think.

Cn0HOwHXgAAm4rA.jpg

C2Oj-XBUkAAulUP.jpg

Well started watching the second season of this, about 3 episodes in.

Haven't watched this yet. Has quite the following.

Haven't watched this yet. Has quite the following.
Did you watch the first season?

Started this on Friday.  Made it through 6 episodes, and haven't been able to watch since.  We could have maybe snuck an episode in one night, but it would've been hard to stop after that assuming cliff hangers only get bigger and down to only a couple episodes.  It was safer to just avoid it rather than end up awake until 3 am and losing a bunch of sleep

Started this on Friday.  Made it through 6 episodes, and haven't been able to watch since.  We could have maybe snuck an episode in one night, but it would've been hard to stop after that assuming cliff hangers only get bigger and down to only a couple episodes.  It was safer to just avoid it rather than end up awake until 3 am and losing a bunch of sleep
Wise move, I have done the same. Get to the end of an episode and say to yourself "I've got time for one more before bed" Then after that one it's "well I can squeeze one more in..." Next thing you know your so deep you just go with it and pay the Piper for the loss of sleep the next morning.

Back