Vista (who's buying)

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's gonna get themselves a copy?

Don'ts gots the mons joe  :smt102

I'll stick with what I got for a little while at least.  See how it does as far as needing all sorts of patches and fixes.

Sticking with current.

Well tomorrow is the big day... Now when is Apple gonna get Leopard out thar?

I'm actually feeling bad and may go up to Walmart and check them out tommorrow. I want to touch the fancy box. (thinking about home premium) :oops:

I'm actually feeling bad and may go up to Walmart and check them out tommorrow. I want to touch the fancy box. (thinking about home premium) :oops:
I thought you were anti?

I thought you were anti?
I am, but its either go with the flow or drown. I still can't decide.

I thought you were anti?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want to spend the money but I want to get abaord the train and not get left behind.

I thought you were anti?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want to spend the money but I want to get abaord the train and not get left behind.
You love trains though... ;-) :gay:

I have a feeling though if i goto Walmart today that i will be walking out with a copy today  :smt090

I too have been feeling slightly tempted... Although I think I'm gonna try to hold off to see how things go, plus if I upgrade I'll probably end up with Ultimate, just because I want remote desktop without having to use something like VNC.

I too have been feeling slightly tempted... Although I think I'm gonna try to hold off to see how things go, plus if I upgrade I'll probably end up with Ultimate, just because I want remote desktop without having to use something like VNC.
Just go for it. I see all the news yesterday that you can no longer do a "clean reload" upgrade. You have to have windows installed for the upgrade instead of just verifying a cd. As much as i hate upgrading i just know its a matter of time. But i see they have released 22 updates for it already lol.

That's just crazy, 22 updates on release day.... Good Grief!  I also saw that you can't do a clean install from upgrades, which really bites.  Maybe my buddies that work at MS can get me a helluva deal on it.

Just go for it. I see all the news yesterday that you can no longer do a "clean reload" upgrade. You have to have windows installed for the upgrade instead of just verifying a cd. As much as i hate upgrading i just know its a matter of time. But i see they have released 22 updates for it already lol.
I don't want the crappy upgrade version. I want the full thing.

I don't want the crappy upgrade version. I want the full thing.
Knowing you, you will buy the Ultimate anyways. :abby:

Back