Does anyone play BF2?

Patch 1.3 looks sweet!

Later today we will announce the Battlefield 2: Armored Fury booster pack for Battlefield 2 which brings all-out mechanized battles to US soil for the first time. Maps set in the US have been requested by the community for quite some time, and we are pleased to deliver three that set the stage for huge armored warfare battles.

3 NEW MAPS

* Operation Midnight Sun: The conflict spreads near the Pacific Ocean in a key battle for the Alaskan port of Valdez, where Chinese forces are attempting to secure much-needed fuel from the pipeline.

* Operation Harvest: The MEC army begins their march East towards the U.S. Capital, and American forces must stall the advance long enough for reinforcements to arrive.

* Operation Road Rage: The MEC forces have infiltrated deep into the USA, and are using the highways to move quickly towards key industrial sites that are dangerously near civilian areas.

To balance the wide-open tank battles with aerial firepower, six new vehicles will be introduced, including 3 scout helos such as the MD 530 ?Little Bird?, and 3 ground attack aircraft like the A10 Warthog.

In addition, patch 1.3 is on the way, and with it comes single player co-op support, so you can grab a friend and tackle the bots as a team. More details to follow, so stay frosty!

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/4826/206904111ua.jpg

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/4328/roadragesurburban0vl.jpg

http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/904/roadragetakethepass6xa.jpg

that game looks pretty awesome, never played it. I own battlefield vietnam and 1942, fun stuff.

that game looks pretty awesome' date=' never played it. I own battlefield vietnam and 1942, fun stuff.[/quote']Oh man it's 100% better than 1942, graphics have advanced so much.

that game looks pretty awesome' date=' never played it. I own battlefield vietnam and 1942, fun stuff.[/quote']Oh man it's 100% better than 1942, graphics have advanced so much.
Remember when we played Vietnam for like a total of maybe 25 minutes after getting it? Then I got a gf and all our fun stopped. Now being single we need to play more games again.

Funny BF2 video...

LINK

Well I purchased the new "mod" this weekend. It's cool worth the $10 bucks. The new maps alone are worth it. The main reason I bought it was for the a-10 warthog. But it's so hard just to get in line to even fly one. The new little helicopters are cool though. Plus you can now drive like semis and some new old cars. Its funny to be fighting and have some one cruise by in a semi blowing its horn. All in all its a nice new mod for it. Like I said the maps alone are worth the money, they are huge! 8)

BF2 1.4 is out!

GAMEPLAY TWEAKS

- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative to artillery.

- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.

- A prone->crouch delay has been added.

BUG FIXES

- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.

- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.

- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.

- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.

- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.

- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.

- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.

- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.

- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.

- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switching weapons.

- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.

- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.

- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers. The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 8 and 8 respectively.

- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.

- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.

- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player has spawned in during the preview round.

- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the server if the server host is kicked and banned.

- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.

- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods.

Hmmmmm, I have not played this since May 24.

Back