Favorite NFL Team

jmanz

Reaction score
Lets hear em....Mine as most people know is the Raiders. I've been a faithful supporter through the thick and thin. Right now would be the thin years lol.

How bout setting it up as a 32 team poll?

Well I guess I was more or less raised to be a Vikings fan if anything, although I find myself liking the Seahawks lately (I know I know they just had a great season, but they have a killer team IMO) so anyhow I might have to stick with them for a while...

49ers for the win.....I mean loss :(

49ers for the win.....I mean loss :(
well you guys did well in the draft. The freak Vernon Davis will be fun to watch.

Well I guess I was more or less raised to be a Vikings fan if anything' date=' although I find myself liking the Seahawks lately (I know I know they just had a great season, but they have a killer team IMO) so anyhow I might have to stick with them for a while...[/quote']I occassionally decide I like the Eagles as well and enjoyed watching them last year, until McNabb suffered the Madden Curse, and of course TO's stupidity... Now this year Madden is out for Shaun Alexander... UGH :smt011

Well I guess I was more or less raised to be a Vikings fan if anything' date=' although I find myself liking the Seahawks lately (I know I know they just had a great season, but they have a killer team IMO) so anyhow I might have to stick with them for a while...[/quote']I occassionally decide I like the Eagles as well and enjoyed watching them last year, until McNabb suffered the Madden Curse, and of course TO's stupidity... Now this year Madden is out for Shaun Alexander... UGH :smt011
Yes that is a shame that the curse will continue with Alexander. It's pretty much a done deal that he'll be hurt this year ;-)

Corey, your niners are looking decent so far this year. Wouldn't have seen that coming so soon.

Corey' date=' your niners are looking decent so far this year. Wouldn't have seen that coming so soon.[/quote']Well the first week was not so good even though they only lost by 7. Last week was good though so hope it continues.

Better than my team is doing, although they've played against two pretty darn good defenses. Still isn't gonna be a pretty year for the raiders.

well Corey, Raiders vs Niners this week.  Somebody has to win lol

Lets hear em....Mine as most people know is the Raiders.  I've been a faithful supporter through the thick and thin.  Right now would be the thin years lol.
Raiders till death.

Lets hear em....Mine as most people know is the Raiders.  I've been a faithful supporter through the thick and thin.  Right now would be the thin years lol.
Raiders till death.
good man right there

Defending AFC North Champions....that's right,  Your Cincinnati Bengals.  The future of domination in the NFL.

Back