All things related to the Sony Playstation platforms

m47qujzighkx.jpg

No.......but I did pick up Madden 17 yesterday
Did you get it on the Amazon sale yesterday? I think it was like $20 off for lie a total of $29.99 or something.

I see Bethesda says that Sony is blocking mods for games, leaving them to the PC market or players on Xbox

Did you get it on the Amazon sale yesterday? I think it was like $20 off for lie a total of $29.99 or something.
Did not see that unfortunately.

Did not see that unfortunately.
I was going to post about it, but thought maybe the game had been out for awhile. Figured you already had it.

Hmm... that updated interface looks pretty familiar in many ways for some reason....

PS4 has some good sales going on right now. Looks like they just went on today. I saw Mighty No. 9 is on there for you @7ithium.

• ABZÛ $13.99

• Battlefield™ Hardline Standard Edition $3.99

• Farming Simulator 15 $24.99

• FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ $9.99

• FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ Collectors Edition $19.99

• FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online $24.99

• Mighty No. 9 $11.99

• Song of the Deep $10.49

• STAR OCEAN : INTEGRITY AND FAITHLESSNESS $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. In fact never heard about it until I just searched it since you asked me.
What happened you you? You were once a gaming encyclopedia. I would ask you about a game and you would have the ratings available, a full video strategy guide, commentary from the artists and programmers.  :(

F YAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The new PS+ games have been announced. I was wanting to buy that Transformers too. Perfect!

Full Lineup

• Resident Evil, PS4

• Transformers: Devastation, PS4

• Mad Riders, PS3

• From Dust, PS3

• Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~, PS Vita

• Actual Sunlight, PS Vita

PS+ games are out now. Downloading.

I see the PS4 VR got released today.

I watched a few people playing with the VR thing last night. Surprisingly a lot of people have picked it up. At a $499.99 price tag I am surprised. Does come with a game that has like 7 games on it and also a demo disc with like another 9 demos. But that price tag is high. But it sure didn't stop people from getting it. I wish I could try one.

Wow to great games on PS+ this month. To bad I already own/beat them. But great non the less.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, PS4

The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
Back