All things World of Warcraft

Well I placed my order, EU sold out already.Funny how this wen't from this to another attitude in about 15 minutes.
Throw a fancy awesome collectors edition at me and I can't help myself.

It's happening!

4mb5j67lvmz21.png

Kinda disappointed in Blizzards support. I haven't opened a ticket on WoW in years. But I needed to because of a quest the other day. I accidentally clicked the wrong decision and it dropped a reward in my bag. To complete the quest you click on the reward. I knew I messed up so I put in a ticket, The have 24 hours to respond and trust me they wait till the last hour on purpose. In the old days they would contact you in game and you could talk to a live person, now they email you. It was the typical copy/paste answers. They said there is nothing that they can do, it's easy just cancel the quest and remove the item and let me choose again. 3 times I contacted them and they said no. Whatever. No wonder people are leaving in mass. Seems like Classic everyone is going to.

FayWmI6q5hKAltXHvDHP7zW6lG6EQ330zWaVrHY1Nv4.png

I cancelled my WoW subscription yesterday.

So I randomly watched this video last night and it really hit home about the Garrison comment. So I was thinking about giving Final Fantasy 14 a try. Did you ever get around to trying it @C Pav ?

So ya I did try Final Fantasy and just couldn't get into it. :(

So ya I did try Final Fantasy and just couldn't get into it. :(
I said the same thing about WoW originally until I gave it a better chance. I get it, you are used to WoW but everything takes time.

Kinda disappointed in Blizzards support. I haven't opened a ticket on WoW in years. But I needed to because of a quest the other day. I accidentally clicked the wrong decision and it dropped a reward in my bag. To complete the quest you click on the reward. I knew I messed up so I put in a ticket, The have 24 hours to respond and trust me they wait till the last hour on purpose. In the old days they would contact you in game and you could talk to a live person, now they email you. It was the typical copy/paste answers. They said there is nothing that they can do, it's easy just cancel the quest and remove the item and let me choose again. 3 times I contacted them and they said no. Whatever. No wonder people are leaving in mass. Seems like Classic everyone is going to.
They were obviously warned ahead of time about you from the Amazon customer service reps.

I said the same thing about WoW originally until I gave it a better chance. I get it, you are used to WoW but everything takes time.
Yes but I had a friend that worn chain helms with me. :(

Here we go!

I'm back baby! With the new patch going Shadow Priest.

New patch isn't to bad. The two new worlds seem nice. The music fits the water zone nicely. So far so good.

Fabious Mount Solved!

• You'll need to break out your S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII and head to 25, 29 in Nazjatar.

• Once Fabious spawns, you'll need to take a selfie with the NPC and the mount will be yours!

Fabious.jpg

So that patch didn't last to long. It's only been two days and honestly I am already burnt out on it. Almost got enough parts collected to get the mechanical cat mount, but besides that, the two zones seem small and boring.

Back