The Hillary Clinton conspiracy

Same as pleading the 5th, this is the easiest way to answer and "cop-out" of many of these situations.

The more I think about the media and their reporting that she is leading I think they will build Her up in the media so much that she is winning, that if she does win then no one will question the outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some direct undercover footage of the Clinton's campaign tactics.  It's part one in the series showing some lead campaign people admitting how they planted and incited other's to spur fights at Trump's rallies.  What's sad is that we have proof of so much corruption that Hillary is doing, yet this will never make main stream news.

Interesting stuff coming out now. People being bribed to change classification ranks on emails......Dirty dealings and not a bit surprising.

I kinda think Donald is right. It's already looking to be setup. Just like reading the news this morning. "Polls show Clinton leading dramatically in polls" etc. etc. Like people say the media will portray it so much that even if it does get rigged, the sheeple will not question it.

Cu-YX1XUEAAMmlQ.jpg

^^^Yes, buy everything you can now, it's the new gold.

So there are so many people already screaming about it being rigged so lets just make it easier...

The Justice Dept. Will Have Far Fewer Watchdogs in Polling Places

For the first time since the days of poll taxes and literacy tests a half-century ago, the Justice Department will be sharply restricted in how it can deploy some of its most powerful weapons to deter voter intimidation in the presidential election.

Amazing how they went though all those 650,000 emails in just 8 days and didn't find anything wrong isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
foreach (email in Emails)

{

if (incriminating)

ignore();

else

ignore();

}

I try not to care about politics but this year is a circus clown show. The weekend's news was about Hillary and using popular music artists to help get votes from younger voters. Really? I mean it's a joke. An N word and bleeped out "concert" to try and get votes as well as Katy Perry? Might as well go get and pay all the popular sports teams and whoever else you can buy to get votes.

Oh and then Obama campaigning for Hillary, which in my opinion should not be allowed, he also encourages illegals to vote.

Oh and then Obama campaigning for Hillary, which in my opinion should not be allowed
I agree with this, no president either side, should be allowed to influence the vote.

How in the hell do you get to this point, where these are the two candidates?  I cannot think of many I have talked to that think either is a good candidate or choice, so how in the world did it get to this point?

How in the hell do you get to this point, where these are the two candidates?  I cannot think of many I have talked to that think either is a good candidate or choice, so how in the world did it get to this point?
I was thinking the same thing this morning, out of all the decent people in America it comes down to this? Don't really matters who wins America loses. It's basically comes down to picking the lesser of the two evils.

Amazing how they went though all those 650,000 emails in just 8 days and didn't find anything wrong isn't it?
BTW that means that they had to read an just over one email a second.

Tomorrow I have a feeling is going to be an interesting day.

Get the popcorn ready and enjoy the show folks.

Back