Digital Cameras... What do you have?

ndboarder

Reaction score
Ok I'm not particularily interested in photography, but figured someone might as well start a topic in here...

I personally just recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix L1. As I said I'm not big on photography and it isn't anything special. Something that will take pictures. The purchase was primarily inspired by an upcoming trip where I may need to take incriminating photos of Mr. Manz.

Ok I'm not particularily interested in photography' date=' but figured someone might as well start a topic in here...I personally just recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix L1. As I said I'm not big on photography and it isn't anything special. Something that will take pictures. The purchas was primarily inspired by an upcoming trip where I may need to take incriminating photos of Mr. Manz.[/quote']I just recently purchased a new Canon A620. I still need to break it in.

Purchased a sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 a couple weeks before christmas. The fiance basically keeps it with her at all times lol.

Purchased a sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 a couple weeks before christmas. The fiance basically keeps it with her at all times lol.
Make sure to take plenty of pics in Jamaica.

oh there will be tons, i'm sure things will get out of hand 8)

oh there will be tons' date=' i'm sure things will get out of hand 8)[/quote']This is where Manz's incriminating photos will be taken.

Olympus C-60

http://img.123shop.cz/gimg/Xtras/c60open.jpg

I don't like the features and it's hard to get a good picture with it, but it makes up for it in megapixels (6.1). I see lots of people with way better digicams, though, and I kind of wish I didn't pay $500 for it.

Back