Digital Cameras... What do you have?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Ok I'm not particularily interested in photography, but figured someone might as well start a topic in here...

I personally just recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix L1. As I said I'm not big on photography and it isn't anything special. Something that will take pictures. The purchase was primarily inspired by an upcoming trip where I may need to take incriminating photos of Mr. Manz.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ok I'm not particularily interested in photography' date=' but figured someone might as well start a topic in here...
I personally just recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix L1. As I said I'm not big on photography and it isn't anything special. Something that will take pictures. The purchas was primarily inspired by an upcoming trip where I may need to take incriminating photos of Mr. Manz.[/quote']

I just recently purchased a new Canon A620. I still need to break it in.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Purchased a sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 a couple weeks before christmas. The fiance basically keeps it with her at all times lol.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Purchased a sony cyber-shot DSC-W5 a couple weeks before christmas. The fiance basically keeps it with her at all times lol.
Make sure to take plenty of pics in Jamaica.

jthock

Lumberjack
Members
Olympus C-60

I don't like the features and it's hard to get a good picture with it, but it makes up for it in megapixels (6.1). I see lots of people with way better digicams, though, and I kind of wish I didn't pay $500 for it.