Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Diesel trucks

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Why do people own these? I mean I understand when you need to use them for power etc. But around here they are a trend thing. Like if you own a truck it has to be a diesel. Not like your pulling anything, just to say that you have one. But for example it's cold out. So people leave them running all day long. I understand some get great fuel mileage, but when you have to leave them running all the time so your fuel don't gel, then it kinda cancels each other out. Plus the fuel is more to begin with that standard gas. Seems like a lot of maintenance leaving them plugged in all the time and running all the time, just to say that you have a diesel truck.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
You know why, so they can black smoke you out to be cool and sound loud and powerful at the same time as they take off like they are in a ferrari.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I heard one guy at work complaining because his diesel engine "geled" up duing the gold. Guess you have to use some sort of "911" mixture and you have to pull your fuel filter off too. Sounds like a lot of trouble to look cool.