What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Interesting how all the media is starting to not talk about Afghanistan all of a sudden, they sure are trying to sweep it under the rug.

Looks like I was right, China nd Russia already moving in.

On Sept. 2, Taliban spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said China serves as Afghanistan’s “main partner” and praised Beijing’s readiness “to invest and rebuild our country.” Russia’s ambassador to Afghanistan, Dmitry Zhirnov, met with Taliban officials within 48 hours of the group’s takeover of Kabul on Aug. 15 while Russian President Vladimir Putin’s special envoy to Afghanistan, Zamir Kabulov, has commented that the Taliban were “easier negotiating partners” than the government of exiled Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.
Russia, China Have Afghanistan Plans Modeled on Central Asia Cooperation (foreignpolicy.com)

Sounds like Russia might be doing some invading soon.

I'm sure we will get a handle on the situation as soon as our military completes it's diversity and anti-bullying training.

I see the U.S. has ordered the Ukraine embassy to evacuate By Monday.

I see the phone call with the President didn't go over to well, and they won't release the transcript. Apparently, Russia is set to invade in February? Guess we will see.

From reading the news and what Putin is saying, sounds more like the United States is wanting to start a war with Russia, than Russia with Ukraine.

Sounds like we are sending more troops over. 😔

According to the media Russia will attack at anytime, but I am starting to have my doubts.

Well today was the day Russia was supposed to attack.

200.gif

Can someone tell me are we at war? Not at war?

Back