Dead animals lately around the globe

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
And their back.

Dozens of dead birds fall from the sky in New Jersey

/>http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/15/13295398-crazy-dozens-of-dead-birds-fall-from-the-sky-in-new-jersey?lite

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
We had a bunch of carp that died off over here at the reservoir not that long ago. Strange

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
More than 400 dead dolphins were found last month on the Pacific Ocean beaches of northern Peru where twice that amount were encountered in 2012, officials said Monday.
Link

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Mystery "Goo" is killing birds.

Over 150 seabirds have been injured by a "mystery substance" and 20 have died so far, according to the San Francisco Bay Area's International Bird Rescue center, which is currently working to clean and save as many as possible.
"We have not seen this type of substance before, though preliminary tests have shown it is not petroleum-based," said Barbara Callahan, interim executive director of International Bird Rescue who served as bird unit leader during the 2010 BP oil spill. "Our veterinary and rehabilitation staff is working overtime to ensure all birds transported to us receive optimal emergency care."
Source

ryanator

Mathematical
Members
Mold is natures worst enemy to mammals, especially people. I developed a severe mold allergy two years ago from toxic black and white fuzzy mold. To this day my symptoms flare up once I come in contact or breathe indoor molds, like sore eyes, dull headaches, itchiness, fatigue. I was able to confirm in a few cases, one from a know Chobani yogurt recall that was from mold (ate it and developed the symptoms, next day or two, saw recall on news and sure enough, our product code matched the recall). Also supplement digestive enzymes are grown in the lab off mold, they make me ill.