300 - the movie

This one looks to be a good flick as well.

From the director of Sin City I guess.

I finally got around to checking this out, man that looks good.  Right up my alley!

What I seem to like is just the way it is filmed, i like the look of it. I figured you would like it, kinda reminds me of Age of Mythlogy game.

Well i see i posted on this movie before, but I don't recall seeing the trailer (though I knew it had been mentioned in here) before yesterday, and I had to watch it again this a.m. just because it looks to be awesome.

Well i see i posted on this movie before, but I don't recall seeing the trailer (though I knew it had been mentioned in here) before yesterday, and I had to watch it again this a.m. just because it looks to be awesome.
I know its one i actually want to go see in theaters.

I know its one i actually want to go see in theaters.
agreed

This movie is getting quite the reviews! :shock:

Saw this last night. It was good  :-D

I'm jealous sir, I need to go see this one.

Rented this last night.  It was a good movie don't get me wrong but I didn't think it was as great as people made it out to be.  This genre is def my favorite type of movie but give me Gladiator any day over this one.  7/10

Ya saw it at theaters, it was good, but like you said not what they made it out to be.

Back