God Of War II

ndboarder

Reaction score
I can't wait for this one to come out.  I just checked out the official site and it has a trailer or two.  From what I can find it supposedly comes out in February '07 sometime.

GoW:II Official Site

I loved the first and can't wait for the second.

I was kinda worried about this maybe not making it to the PS2 and only coming out on the PS3. But they say it's still gonna be a PS2 release...

I was kinda worried about this maybe not making it to the PS2 and only coming out on the PS3. But they say it's still gonna be a PS2 release...
Hopefully it is.  I don't want to end up buying a PS3 anytime too soon, and this is one game that would possibly cause it if not released on PS2

Hopefully it is.  I don't want to end up buying a PS3 anytime too soon, and this is one game that would possibly cause it if not released on PS2
Come to the darkside mang.

Come to the darkside mang.
I have considered coming to the dark side, however I want a larger HD TV first, then I would definately consider it, for the Blu-Ray player if for nothing else

Excellent find sir.  I can't wait for this to come out.  From the look of some of the videos, including the trailer at the official site, it should be awesome.  Looks like Kratos learned a few new tricks as far as game play too. 
Did you beat the first one yet?
Yeah, once I got the first one it wasn't long before I had beaten it.  Just couldn't put the controller down.  I haven't played it for a while again now, but I had started a new game on the most difficult setting, damn there are a few spots that get a lot tougher that way.

Did you ever play Shadow of the Colossus?

Still haven't gotten the opportunity.  I still have some $$ in best buy gift cards though so one of these bored weekends I may have to check and see if they have it on hand. 

Still haven't gotten the opportunity.  I still have some $$ in best buy gift cards though so one of these bored weekends I may have to check and see if they have it on hand. 
Ya only $19.99 at Walmart.

It's a must play as well as ICO, Okami, and several others.

It's a must play as well as ICO, Okami, and several others.
You never played Okami.

Back